‘Meitheal' is an Irish word that describes the tradition of neighbours and communities coming together in a working cooperative.
Meitheal Architects was established in 2002 by a team of individuals who recognised the need for a more collaborative approach to design and project procurement.
Adding value to each and every project, the team at Meitheal consists of highly skilled designers, architects, technologists and administrators who are enthusiastic and passionate about delivering quality design.
We create contemporary and innovative design-led solutions that are derived from the context of the site, its environs, and the objectives of the client.
With our experience, and in-house expertise, we can offer:
– Exceptional design solutions from our award-winning design team.
– Industry-leading turnaround times.
– In-depth industry knowledge of cost and regulatory standards.
– A national reach and an international portfolio.
– Full BIM capabilities across the practice.
– Work practices accredited under ISO 9001:2015.
– Designs compliant with the new nZEB standard.
– BER assessment and compliance solutions.
Meitheal Architects provides in-house expertise in the following areas:
- Multi-Unit Residential Design & Masterplanning
- Healthcare: Primary Care Centres / Nursing Homes / Medical Clinics
- Hospitality & Leisure: Hotels / Restaurants / Bars
- Workspace / Retail / Commercial
- Private Residential
- Strategy and Project Management
- Fire Safety
- Health & Safety PSDP
- Sustainable Design
- Interior Design