Cork-based Economic Development Consultants Ireland (EDCI) is the culmination of 25 years of experience working in emerging markets. EDCI has experience of working in over 50 countries on 200+ projects in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, the Former Soviet Union and most recently the Caribbean. EDCI's clients include the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), World Bank Group, USAID and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) - blue-chip, Triple-A rated clients. EDCI Director Trevor O'Regan is currently leading a team of 13 people on a project funded by the UK Government supporting the Ministry of Industry and Trade in Vietnam. For more information see: www.edciconsultants.com
- Project Management: Leading high-performing teams on complex projects in emerging markets
- High-level contacts: Successful networker at highest levels of industry and Government at home and abroad
- Highly experienced in balancing the expectations and interest of multiple stakeholders in an international environment.
- Delivering new business in emerging markets in Asia, Europe and Africa. Building new business and profit centres in Asia
- Successfully working with Multilateral Development Banks (MDBs) World Bank, Asian Development Bank (ADB)