Member to Member Offer
Save 23% at ''Against All Odds'' Conference
Against all Odds Conference Nov 15th. 7:00pm Clayton Silversprings Hotel, Cork.Buy a standard ticket at €40 and get a free upgrade to Platinum ticket with preferential seating (normal price €52.50). When booking at Uticket.ie just ad the letters CC after your name to identufy you as chamber member.
Your free upgrade will be available at the specially designated Cork Chamber members desk aAt Silversprings. Corporate bookings can be made through the booking line 089 9730635
TELL it Talks is a new Cork iniative founded by Philip O Byrne to bring top quality speaking events to Cork. "Against All Odds" is the theme of this conference with 6 international speakers all of whom have overcome challnges and adversity to achieve what is possible. Their stories that they share will inspire and enlighten you.
The line up of speakers is;
- Karen Dwyer: Business woman who was diagnosed with MS at age 26 and is now living MS Free
- Dave o brien. International speaker on Health and worls record holder for the 4 desert marathons.
- Karen Underwood: Soul singer who from Chicago who found her voice in Ireland.
- John Lonergan: Former governor of Mountjoy and Portlaoise Prisons.
- Henk Van der Klok; Serial adventurer now walking from Holland to Jerusalem without any money.
- Angie Benhaffaf: mother of Hassan and Hussein, Irelands little fighters the twins who were conjoined at birth.
Full details of Conference available at www.tellittalks.ie