PMP Exam Preparation
- learning online with simulated exams
- one-to-one tutorial support
- support for the PMP Exam process
The four day classroom course has been designed on the basis of sound andragogical principles, such as holding a 10-question classroom exam after each module to provide immediate reinforcement. Similarly, difficult topics are illustrated using realworld examples and in-class exercises.
The topics covered are informed by the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Human Resource Planning
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Professional Responsibility/Ethics
- PMP Exam format and procedures
Following the course, students continue their studies through distance learning – by attempting simulated exams and forwarding questions to their course instructors.
The simulated exams take due cognizance of the Project Management Institute’s (PMIs) PMP® Examination Content Outline.