Master of Business Administration at CIT Kicking off this September
Very limited places still available for the Masters in Business Administration at CIT starting Mid-September (MBA-Taught Part Time)
Why Cork Institute of Technology?
- Cork Institute of Technology has a long term commitment to Adult and Continuing Education and has demonstrated that over the last forty years.
- Cork Institute of Technology has been awarded Institute of Technology of the Year on three occasions and its reputation for high quality work and professional standards brings credibility to the Institutes work in Continuing Education. Our reputation and success have enabled us to raise the quality of teaching.
- The Institutes focus provides high quality resources to staff and students and allows us to maintain and develop relationships with business and industry.
How will I benefit?
- Individual professional and personal development.
- The MBA programme will allow you to develop your interpersonal, conceptual and decision making skills which will give you enhanced management and leadership ability, confidence and critical self-awareness.
- The MBA will give you the required skills and abilities to assist you in navigating your chosen career path.
- Your organisation will benefit from you acquiring new skills and confidence and will bring an added value to your workplace and colleagues.
- Interpersonal/Teamwork, Leadership, Communication, Written & Oral
- Presentation Skills, Discipline/Conscientiousness
- Adaptability to Change/Continuous Professional Development/Lifelong Learning
- Global Outlook, Analytical Skills/Diagnostic/Problem Solving, Observation
- Decision Making, Networking/Partnerships/Collaboration, Building Reputation
- Research Methods, Planning & Organisational Skills
- Critical & Analytical Thinking, Business/Strategic Thinking, Curious Mindset
- Ability to Leverage Technology/Data Driven, Project Implementation