IMI Diploma in Organisational Development & Transformation
The IMI Diploma in Organisational Development and Transformation is designed to give practitioners in organisational settings a comprehensive overview of the frameworks and theories of organisational development and transformation.
It will further allow you to understand and navigate the organisational factors which influence the effectiveness of the engagement, diagnosing, implementing, embedding and measuring of Organisational Development interventions across a variety of settings.
Who This Programme Is For
- You are leading / will lead an organisation-wide change agenda.
- You are a manager who is required to lead or manage change in the future.
- You have a role in designing and implementing an optimal organisational structure to deliver your organisations strategy.
- You want to make the culture in your organisation more agile,innovative or entrepreneurial.
- You want to ensure that the change efforts your organisation delivers in the future are more effective and less painful than the ones you have done in the past.