IMI Diploma in Data Business
Name: IMI Diploma in Data Business
Date: September 10, 2018
Participants are given insight into the primary foundational topics in Data Analysis, Data Management, and Innovation. The aim is to enable participants to:
- Identify ways to use business data to make an organisation more reliable and/or innovative.
- Develop a personal strategy for making data-centric decisions.
- Explore existing datasets using foundational analysis techniques.
- Manage the practicalities of data management and designing a data governance programme within a business.
- Develop and implement a data business blueprint for your organisation.