Growing an Early Stage Company - Execution is Everything
TechBrew Cork, run by it@cork in partnership with Technology Ireland is an informal gathering of software company management and technology leaders, getting together to chat over a bite and a beer.
Wednesday 14th November 2018 at 7pm
NSC Campus, Mahon, Cork
Execution ability is cited as the ultimate key ingredient for success. With Execution ability a bad idea can be fixed, a bad plan can be fixed, the market can be adjusted to and a successful path can be found. Great Leaders have it, great teams are attracted to it, investors seek it, businesses learn faster for it and great businesses come from it. So what is Execution Ability?
Hear from experienced Tech CEOs on their experiences and stories on Execution Ability:
- How Great Execution accelerates start-ups into its initial markets and growth
- How Execution helps your business learn faster, no matter your stage of development
- Why Investors seek it?
- What traits and characteristics highlight this Execution Ability? It’s Not Charisma, Not Eloquence, Not Celebrity
- What enables business leaders to have more Execution Ability?
Hear from 3 speakers and open discussion covering views from Experienced Tech CEOs, Start-up and Early Stage Tech CEOs, former Tech Start-up founders, Private Investors and more…
TechBrew event format:
- 2 to 4 speakers
- Each speaker would have 15 to 30 minutes speaking time with Q&A
- Soap box style, no slides, informal setting
- Facilitated and seeking interaction and questioning from the audience
- Themes selected are real current issues for companies, thus seeking to add immediate value to participants businesses. ie: less about future trends and more about real opportunities today
Refreshments will be provided on the evening.
Facilitated by: Donagh Kiernan, Tenego Partnering
This event is kindly sponsored by the NSC Campus