Creating partnerships between Ireland and the UK across nutrition, healthy and sustainable foods
- Bakes and Balls: Healthy snack-balls, energy balls and protein balls
- BFT Drinks: Energy drink
- Bio Doctor: On-the-go probiotic
- Goupie: Hand-made chocolate confectionary
- Innate Foods: 100% natural savoury squares, air-dried snack which combine vegetables, coconut and almond.
- Katjes: Natural, veggie sweets and the world's first 3D printer for fruit-gum
- Luna Tribe: Plant-based snack
- Nucleotide Nutrition: Food supplement - InterestAidIB and NucellIM
- Odeiga House: Pure fruit and dairy smoothie
- Sacoma: Sweet-potato products
- Shelton's Coffee: Dried and ground coffee, available as instant
- Tastetech: Specialist manufacturer of encapsulated flavourings and ingredients
- Atlantia Food Clinical Trials specialise in conducting clinical trials in food, beverages and supplements. Learn about their expertise in validating clinical endpoint in probiotics, botanical and marine extracts across areas such as sports performance, metabolic, cardiovascular and digestive health.
- Bullseye Food Marketing will discuss 'How to approach the Irish market, market structure and how to find the right distributor to service your target market'.
- Hear about CyberColloids' latest research and outcomes on Marine Algae and Human Health for food
- CAPPA Centre (CIT) will focus on 'Innovation through Light: Photonics Solutions for the Food and Beverage Industry'.
- Ruth Fuller of Fuller Marketing will discuss 'Food Branding in Ireland'.
The innovative UK companies are looking to forge strong relationships with Irish manufacturers of healthy and sustainable food, R&D providers, innovative packaging companies, ingredient solutions providers and resellers. Irish companies will have the opportunity to request 1:1 meetings with the visiting UK companies.