Connect with Europe - Trends across agriculture, bioeconomy and marine sectors
Engaging in European projects can benefit businesses of all sizes, allowing them to develop new research, ideas, programmes, and resources. It can also facilitate collaboration and learning between partners throughout Europe and support companies to build an international profile and new commercial opportunities.
Being aware of the type of innovation, new technologies and new business models which are being discussed at EU level provides businesses with a distinct advantage over their competitors in detecting opportunities and future pathways for commercial success.
Researching the various opportunities and navigating the often complex EU funding system can be a challenging process. As developing the required knowledge and relevant applications for funding or entering into partnerships is a significant investment of time and energy, it is important to carefully consider a good fit for your business.
This information session is designed specifically for ambitious SMEs interested in learning more about EU programmes, future trends expected and building their awareness and capacity to take advantage of future opportunities.
In summary, this session will share:
- An overview of the EU funding landscape, H2020 and Horizon Europe
- Current opportunities across specific sectors - Agriculture, Bioeconomy and the Marine
- Horizontal ‘open’ funding opportunities
- Enterprise Europe Network's support
- Option to avail of brief one-to-one slots after the info session to speak with relevant interested project promoters wishing to connect/investigate funding opportunities.